Thanks for visiting the website. Here you can find out more about The Leaf Press.
The Leaf Press is a one-woman business run by Suzy Dobson.
I have a keen interest in art and design which stretches back to childhood when I loved drawing, sticking and making with whatever was to hand. I have studied A Level and degree level qualifications in art and design and history of art and taken specialist classes in textiles, digital design, drawing and bookbinding. I also have a teaching qualification and from time to time teach workshops in book making and wedding stationery in Norfolk and Suffolk.
The Leaf Press designs and prints the following:
- Wedding save the dates and invitations, in several styles.
- Co-ordinating wedding stationery to use on the wedding day – including orders of service, order of event cards, menus, table numbers, place cards, seating plans and guest books.
- Wedding accessories – including favours, decorations, wedding planning notebooks, thank you cards and signs.
- Stationery gifts – including notebooks, journals, note cards, pictures/prints and calendars. These can be purchased at stationerygifts.co.uk
- Promotional gifts for businesses. More information about this can be found on the Gifts for Businesses page.
The Leaf Press was founded in 2009 and made hardback and leather journals, using hand-bookbinding techniques. Gradually digital designs, created using Photoshop and Illustrator, took over and were used on personalised notebooks, stationery gifts and wedding stationery.
In 2017 orders are split fairly evenly between wedding invitations/stationery, personalised stationery gifts and stationery for other businesses to give out to clients/customers.
I can be found working from a garden studio near Beccles. I regularly exhibit at wedding fairs in Suffolk and Norfolk and sell in local art galleries and shops.
At the moment I am regrettably not able to offer consultations at the studio due to its size, but am happy to visit potential wedding stationery customers within 12 miles of Beccles on a no-obligation basis.
I love what I do – especially being able to create wedding stationery and gift products using my own designs. I also get a special buzz from the fact that as everything is personalised every customer receives a unique product – hopefully customers love this too!
Thanks for reading. Where next? Click on the links to purchase stationery:
- The Leaf Press online shop
- Express Invitations – personalised invitations with a simple ordering process and super quick delivery.
- Stationery Gifts by The Leaf Press – notebooks, journals, note cards, pictures and calendars.