How to order wedding stationery
- Select the design(s) you are interested in and order a sample. Samples can be ordered from the wedding stationery samples section of The Leaf Press online shop. Samples can be customised with a choice of colours and card surface. Colours can be selected from the wedding stationery colour chart. You will be sent a colour chart and card swatches with your sample.
- Decide how you would like your wedding stationery to look – this includes picking what colours and card surface you’d like and deciding on the wording. Please ask if you would like advice with wording or colours.
- Contact The Leaf Press with the exact wording and colours you’d like (preferably by email so your wording can be copied). Jpeg proofs of your design will be produced and emailed to you. The Leaf Press asks that you decide on the final version of the wording before proofs are created (although obviously small tweaks can be made!) as changes to the wording can substantially change some of the designs.
- When you receive your proofs please check them really carefully. Then either advise The Leaf Press of any changes that need to be made or confirm that they are correct. Changes to proofs can be made up to three times (excluding any typing errors or tweaks to colours of course!) – any changes after this will incur a £15 fee per proof.
- Once proofs are agreed you can place your order! This can be done in the online shop at www.theleafpress.co.uk/shop with payment by PayPal or bank transfer. Your stationery will then be printed. From this point on no changes can be made without incurring an additional fee (based on what has already been done).
- Your stationery will usually be completed within two weeks and you will be notified of the intended dispatch date.
- Receive your stationery and send it to your guests!