The Leaf Press’s A5 wedding invitations are accompanied by RSVP cards bound with a ribbon and tag. The standard format of the RSVP cards includes a space for the guest names, wording which asks them to state whether or not they will be attending the wedding and space for them to write if they have any dietary or other requirements.
It is also possible to have RSVP cards with meal choice or menu options or tick boxes/space to obtain other information. Some examples are shown below. Other information that could be captured on RSVP cards includes:
- Allergies or other dietary requirements.
- Whether a high chair is needed.
- How many people are attending – ideal if you are sending invitations to family groups or with the option to include partners.
- Song requests. Popular wording for this is “What song would persuade you to get on the dance floor?”.
- Whether transport is required e.g. if a coach is being provided.
- Whether attendees will be at other wedding events e.g. a pre-wedding dinner.
- If accommodation has been booked for guests, whether they wish to take up this offer.
If RSVP cards have menu options, there is the option to provide a separate menu on an extra information card if you would like guests to have detailed information about the menu.
The Leaf Press’s ticket invitations come with a perforated RSVP section. There is not enough space on this for menu options, but an additional information card can be enclosed to enable guests to provide their menu options. The picture below shows a recent Just the Ticket design which obtained both menu options and whether guests required coach travel.