- Activity bag wedding favours for children which can also be used as a place card.
- The bag contains a notebook, stickers, small packet of sweets, crayons, a pencil and a blank greetings card.
- Supplied with a sleeve with the child’s name on and a design to co-ordinate with one of The Leaf Press wedding designs. The sleeve design has a colour scheme based on any two colours.
Activity bag wedding favours for children
Activity bag wedding favours for children which are ideal for keeping them entertained at your wedding reception. The packs have a personalised sleeve to co-ordinate with one of The Leaf Press’s wedding stationery designs and so can be used as a place card and/or wedding favour for the child.
Each of these activity bag wedding favours for children contains (in a cello bag):
- A notebook/colouring book with blank pages inside. There are a list of suggested activities on the back of the notebook.
- A blank greetings card with envelope, in a cello bag. A sticker on the bag asks the child to design a card to give to the happy couple and on the back of the card is the text ‘designed by ……’.
- A mechanical pencil with rubber tip.
- A pack of colouring pencils (colours may vary from photo).
- A pack of stickers (designs will vary but be suitable for boys or girls).
- A small packet of Haribo starmix or equivalent.
The contents have been designed to minimise the chance of a mess on the wedding tables or special wedding outfits!
The sleeve is available in several designs, to co-ordinate with The Leaf Press’s wedding stationery ranges. As with all of The Leaf Press’s wedding stationery there is a choice of colour schemes based on two colours, that can be chosen from the wedding stationery colours chart. The design on each sleeve is similar to that on the place card for each design, so the wedding reception activity bag can be used instead of a place card for the child. Names can be supplied to The Leaf Press via email, a Word document or spreadsheet.