- A hand-sewn notebook with a DIY themed design.
- Personalised with a title of choice on the cover and message to the recipient on the first page (if required).
- Contains 24 pages (48 sides) of high quality 100gsm writing paper with a coloured end sheet.
- Cover design is digitally printed using pigment ink on to 300 gsm Conqueror card with a textured finish.
- Supplied gift-wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon/twine.
Tools personalised DIY notebook
A personalised DIY notebook which would a great gift for a DIY enthusiast, builder or carpenter – ideal for recording notes about projects. The cover design features different images of various tools, including a saw, spanner, screwdriver, tacks, screws, a ruler, nut and bolt, carpenter’s pencil and hammer.
The notebook measures 10.2 x 14.8 cm, so roughly postcard size. The cover design is printed on 300 gsm textured card using pigment ink, which is designed to be smudge-proof and splash-proof. The front cover can have a title of your choice e.g. ‘Gerry’s notes’, ‘plans for our house renovations’ or ‘Gerry’s DIY Projects’.
The notebook contains 24 pages (48 sides) of high quality 100 gsm Conqueror writing paper with a coloured end sheet. It is hand-sewn using coloured thread to match the design. The first page of the notebook can contain a message to the recipient or title, but this is optional.
Your DIY notebook will be sent gift-wrapped in tissue paper and twine, so it’s ready to give as a gift.