- Personalised wedding guest book which is hand-bound to order with cloth cover.
- Measures approximately 16 x 22.5 cm when closed.
- Contains 32 pages (64 sides) of unlined ivory paper.
- Personalised panel on the front cover and message on first page.
- Choice of designs, book cloth colours and colour scheme based on two colours.
Personalised wedding guest book
A personalised wedding guest book for guests to record their best wishes on your wedding day or other event.
The guest book measures approximately 210 x 160 mm and is presented in landscape format (so it is wider than it is taller). It contains 32 pages (so 64 sides) of unlined 120 gsm Conqueror writing paper in ivory. The cover is made from book cloth in a choice of colours and surfaces.
There is a small panel inset into the middle of the front cover with the bride and groom’s name, the title ‘Guest Book’ and a small picture taken from one of The Leaf Press’s wedding stationery ranges. The first page of the personalised wedding guest book can also feature a title of your choice or message to the recipient or guests/contributors. The end papers (pages which attach the book to the cover) will have pictures to match the front cover panel.
You can choose two colours for the front panel to printed in. If the book is to be used for an occasion other than a wedding, the front panel can be fully customised to your requirements. Ribbon and headbands (at the top of the spine) will be selected to match the colours chosen for the design.
Book cloth is available in the following colours and surfaces:
- Buckram (a plastic coating which is splash-proof) (red and black)
- Fabric (a fabric type finish) (all other colours, as shown below)