- A hand-sewn notebook for a teacher with a chalkboard design.
- Personalised with a title of choice on the cover and message to the recipient on the first page (if required).
- Contains 24 pages (48 sides) of high quality 100gsm writing paper with a coloured end sheet.
- Cover design is digitally printed using pigment ink on to 300 gsm Conqueror card with a textured finish.
- Supplied gift-wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon/twine.
- Choice of five colour schemes – pale blue, pale green, lemon yellow, lilac or pink.
Personalised teacher notebook
A personalised teacher notebook which makes an ideal gift for a teacher or teaching assistant. It features an inspirational quote about teaching – “It takes a big heart to shape little minds” and is personalised with the recipient’s name. The design is based on a traditional classroom chalk board.
The notebook measures 10.2 x 15 cm (roughly A6 size) and so can be easily carried around in a bag or pocket. The cover design is available in five colour schemes which form the background of the design – pale blue, lemon yellow, lilac, pale green or pink. The design is printed on to 300 gsm Conqueror card with a textured finish and printed using pigment ink, which is designed to be smudge proof and splash proof.
The notebook contains 24 pages (48 sides) of 100 gsm white paper and a coloured end sheet. The notebook is hand sewn using coloured waxed thread to match the colours of the design. The first page of the notebook can be personalised with a message, title or other text.
This personalised teacher notebook is gift wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon or twine, so it’s ready to be given as a gift.