- A hand-sewn notebook featuring a design of Southwold in Suffolk.
- Personalised with a title of choice on the cover and message to the recipient on the first page (if required).
- Contains 24 pages (48 sides) of high quality 100gsm writing paper with a coloured end sheet.
- Cover design is digitally printed using pigment ink on to 300 gsm Conqueror card with a textured finish.
- Supplied gift-wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon/twine.
Personalised Southwold book or notepad
A personalised Southwold notebook or diary which can be personalised with a title of choice on the front cover. The design features colourful illustrations of different buildings and landmarks from Southwold, including Southwold lighthouse, the Sole Bay Inn and the iconic beach huts. This notebook would make a lovely present for someone who has recently been to Southwold, or who just loves it!
The notebook contains 24 pages (48 sides) of 100 gsm white Conqueror paper and a coloured end sheet. The cover is digitally printed on 300 gsm textured card using durable pigment inks, which are designed to be splash proof and smudge proof. The notebook is hand sewn using coloured waxed thread, to match the design.
A title of choice can be printed in the centre of the front cover. Examples could include ‘Sarah’s notes’, ‘Plans for our Southwold holiday’ or ‘Our trip to Southwold’. The first page of the notebook can also be personalised with a message of choice. Bot h the front cover title and message on the first page are completely optional.
This personalised Southwold notebook is supplied gift-wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon or twine, so it’s ready to be given as a present.