- A hand-sewn notebook with a patchwork design.
- Available in two colour schemes – green or pink.
- Personalised with a title of choice on the cover and message to the recipient on the first page (if required).
- Contains 24 pages (48 sides) of high quality 100gsm writing paper with a coloured end sheet.
- Cover design is digitally printed using pigment ink on to 300 gsm Conqueror card with a textured finish.
- Supplied gift-wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon/twine.
Patchwork personalised quilting notebook
A personalised quilting notebook with a design which is inspired by the honeycomb style of patchwork. The notebook would make a lovely gift for someone who enjoys quilting or sewing and is ideal for making notes about projects.
The quilting notebook is available in two colour schemes – green and pink. It measures approximately 10.2 x 15 cm so can easily be kept in a sewing bag or handbag.
The cover design is printed on 300 gsm textured card using pigment ink, which is designed to be smudge-proof and splash-proof. The front cover can have a title of your choice e.g. Linda’s notes, or ‘Christine’s Quilt Designs’.
The notebook contains 24 pages (48 sides) of high quality 100 gsm Conqueror writing paper with a coloured end sheet. It is hand-sewn using coloured thread to match the design. The first page of the quilting notebook can contain a message to the recipient or title, but this is optional.
The notebook is gift-wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon, so is ready to be given as a present.
The Patchwork quilting notebook is also available in the Patchwork stationery set, which also includes Patchwork personalised note cards.