- Wedding reception table name or number in a Dandelion design.
- Fully personalised layout with a design based on any two colours.
- Printed using splash proof pigment ink.
- Made from 300 gsm white or ivory card with a smooth or textured finish.
- Measures 14.85 x 21 cm when folded – the fold is at the top and the table information is printed on both sides.
Dandelion wedding reception table names
A wedding reception table name or number in a design featuring two dandelions made up of hearts which are fluttering in the breeze. The design co-ordinates with the Dandelion range of wedding invitations and stationery.
These wedding reception table names measure 14.8 x 21 cm (A5 size) each side and have a tent-fold (a fold along the top). They are made from high quality 300 gsm white or ivory card with a smooth or hammer finish. The design is printed on both sides of each card using pigment ink, which is designed to be smudge and splash proof. They are self-supporting or can be placed in table stands if the venue has these.
The Dandelion design has a colour scheme based on two colours. These can be chosen from the wedding stationery colours chart.
Each wedding reception table name or number can be printed with any number, name or title. It can also have the names of guests that are sitting at that table printed. The Leaf Press will contact you to request the information to be printed and is happy to advise about layout. Proofs will be emailed before printing in order to check the wording, layout and colours are to your satisfaction.