- A 2017 Suffolk calendar made up of cards with a unique Suffolk place design for each month.
- Each card measures 10 cm x 10 cm and is printed on both sides on thick 350 gsm card.
- Cards sit on a mini wooden easel which is self-supporting.
- The calendar is gift wrapped in tissue paper and twine.
2017 Suffolk calendar on easel
Out of stock
Out of stock
A 2017 Suffolk calendar on an easel which comprises of a mini wooden easel and cards to show each month in 2017. Each month has a papercut style Suffolk scene which has been designed at The Leaf Press. The calendar is ideal for use on a desk at home or work.
The easel is 13 cm high, made from wood and self-supporting. Each card is 10 cm square and made from thick 350 gsm card with a silk finish. The card is printed on both sides, with a different month on each side so that there are six cards in total (plus the title card). The peg supplied can be used to hold the cards together if you wish.
The papercut style designs have been digitally created at The Leaf Press. Each has a white foreground with coloured background. Each month shows a different Suffolk location as follows:
- January – Aldeburgh
- February – Orford
- March – Lavenham
- April – Lowestoft
- May – Southwold
- June – Framlingham
- July – Walberswick
- August – Felixstowe
- September – Thorpeness
- October – Beccles
- November – Woodbridge
- December – Bury St Edmunds
The 2017 Suffolk calendar is packaged in a cello bag with striped twine and a gift tag, so it is ready to be given as a gift.