- A 2017-18 Suffolk design calendar made up of cards with a Suffolk place design for each month.
- Each card measures 10 cm x 10 cm and is printed on both sides on thick 350 gsm card.
- Cards sit on a mini wooden easel which is self-supporting.
- The calendar is gift wrapped in tissue paper and twine.
2017-18 Suffolk design calendar for a desk
A 2017-18 Suffolk design calendar on an easel which comprises of a mini wooden easel and cards to show each month from July 2017 – December 2018. Each month has a papercut style Suffolk scene which has been designed at The Leaf Press. The calendar is ideal for use on a desk at home or work.
The easel is 13 cm high, made from wood and self-supporting. Each card is 10 cm square and made from thick 350 gsm card with a silk finish. The card is printed on both sides, with a different month on each side. The peg supplied can be used to hold the cards together if you wish.
The papercut style designs have been digitally created at The Leaf Press. Each has a white foreground with a brightly coloured background. Each month shows a different Suffolk location including
- Aldeburgh – boat and Shell sculpture
- Orford – lighthouse and castle
- Lavenham – medieval houses
- Lowestoft – wind turbine
- Southwold – beach huts and water tower
- Framlingham – the Castle (Ed Sheeran’s Castle on the Hill)
- Walberswick – crabbing
- Felixstowe – pier
- Thorpeness – House in the Clouds and meare
- Beccles – Broads boats
- Woodbridge – the Tide Mill
- Bury St Edmunds – Cathedral and shops
The Suffolk design calendar is packaged in a cello bag with striped twine and a gift tag, so it is ready to be given as a gift.