All about The Leaf Press
Thanks for visiting the website. Here you can find out more about The Leaf Press.
The Leaf Press is a one-woman business run by me, Suzy Dobson.
I have a keen interest in art and design which stretches back to childhood when I loved drawing, sticking and making with whatever was to hand. As an adult I have studied A Level and degree level qualifications in art and design and history of art and taken specialist classes in textiles, digital design, drawing and bookbinding. I also have a teaching qualification and from time to time teach workshops in book making and wedding stationery in Norfolk and Suffolk.
The Leaf Press designs and produces the following stationery products:
- Wedding save the date calendars and bookmarks.
- Wedding invitations in a variety of formats.
- Wedding stationery to co-ordinate – including orders of service, programmes, menus, table names/numbers, place cards, seating plans and thank you cards.
- Wedding accessories – wedding signs, personalised bunting and wedding paper chains, wedding guest books, wedding guest book pictures, wedding favour tags and wedding reception activity packs for children.
- Personalised stationery gifts, including notebooks, journal, note cards, pictures and calendars.
The Leaf Press was founded in 2009 and made hardback and leather journals, using hand-bookbinding techniques. Gradually digital designs, created using Photoshop and Illustrator, took over and were used on personalised notebooks, stationery gifts and wedding stationery. The Leaf Press also designs stationery for businesses and in 2017 business stationery and wedding stationery make up the bulk of The Leaf Press’s business.
I can be found working from a garden studio near Beccles. I regularly exhibit at wedding fairs in Suffolk and Norfolk and sometimes sell in local art galleries and shops.
At the moment I am regrettably not able to offer consultations at the studio due to its size, but am happy to visit potential wedding stationery customers within 12 miles of Beccles on a no-obligation basis.
I love what I do – especially being able to create wedding stationery and gift products using my own designs. I also get a special buzz from the fact that as everything is personalised every customer receives a unique product – hopefully customers love this too!